guys listen up...ladies speak up



hey there...today i wanna tell u about what women want [www].it's not juz me but malaysian women want.saya tahu ada u all mesti ade tgk www right..diz show is WOW!! i tell u.sape tak tgk mmg rugi..haha.actually diz reality show is about to tell all da men about what malaysian ur all women in diz world want from men.
What Women Want is a reality show, which seeks to answer the long standing question. It was launched with a strong campaign to rally the women of Malaysia to send their answers, getting them excited from the onset. Bottom line, it's a show that will touch the nerve center of every woman.
13 pre-selected top contenders for the title will be put through weeks of tasks to women. They will be judged upon their manners, characters and innate abilities to perform when pressured with tasks that is so foreign and may at times, challenge their masculine personas.
At the end of the show, women all over Malaysia will have fallen in love with at least one of the men on the show.
A fixed jury of 3 females from all walks of life decide the fate of the contestants every week. We finally hear what the ordinary woman has to say. There will be an additional celebrity female juror every week - thus making it a total of 4 women discussing whether or not the particular contestant has what women want.
There will be 2 tasks per episode - one for rewards and the other for elimination.their task is like rock climbing,the race,salsa dance,cooking,singing,kayaking and more la.the winner for the task rewards can choose one ur two of their friend to join the reward together.
Elimination is task based. The task loser automatically becomes one of the 2 to be sent to the elimination room the next day.
The task winner gets to choose the other guy to be sent down. He has 1 night to come up with the decision (ensuring some bargaining and drama). Meanwhile, everyone gets ready and packs their bags for elimination day.
The jury convinced at the end of every episode and are given the difficult decision to see who of the bottom 2 should be eliminated after confronting the jury. the jury doesn't reveal their decision. The host is thformed and she takes it from there.


hannah t [host]

hannah tan is a malaysia's latest,hottest and sexiest rising celebrity!!she is so gorgeous damn looks...she is a model,host and the latest she a singer and was come out with new album "crossing bridges".






antara 13 pre-selected top contenders

Name:Hafiz (Mohd Hafiz Bin Adnan)
Weight:62 kg
Heights:173 cm
D.O.B:07th Feb 1982
Eye colour:Brown
Hair colour:Black
Hair length:Medium long
Occupation:Junior hairstylist (Since Aug 2004)
Personality:Independent,optimistic,well-mannered,responsible,self-reliance, sporty, friendly

MORE ABOUT HAFIZ:
*Can easily lose 4kg weight in 1 months if without any work-out.
*Likes Jack Chan & Steven Chow movie.
*Likes
home cooking rather than abalone and lobster served.
*Loves animal and greens. So
honeymoon will definitely be in Africa or New Zealand.
*Always gives a extra smiles and extra "sorry"
*Favourite album: Enya collections and Green Day.



Name:Charles (Charles Brunold)
Age:25
Birthday:2nd of December
Nationality:French
Height:6'
Weight:74Kg
Eye colour:Green
Hair colour:Brown
Profession:Entrepreneur
Studies:Master "Management of Human Resources"
Hobbies:Sports (futsal, gym...), movies (Memento, Amelie, Fight Club, Snatch, 25th hour...), languages (Mandarin, Spanish, French, English, Bahasa), music (Oldies, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, Muse, Jeff Buckley, Ben Harper, George Clinton, Hendrix...)
Like:Daging Rendang, Futsal Tournaments, Travelling around without plans, without knowing where to go, girls...
Dislike:When I hit my little toe on the leg of my
bed when I just woke up, people to dont let me go off the lift, Materazzi
Misc:Very very Kia Su (more than Singaporians), tends to do what he is not allowed to do :),?full of sarcasms, Non smoker...

MORE ABOUT CHARLES:
He loves candy, marshmellows are his favourite


Name:Christian (Christian Neal Capes)
Age:23
DOB:6th March 1983
Height:6'1"
Weight:60kg
Eye colour:Brown
Hair colour:Black
Hair length:Short


MORE ABOUT CHRISTIAN:
I'm 23 years old and studied BA Human Resources at Hertfordshire University in 2005 and also International Business in Oslo, Norway. I'm naturally quite friendly and down to earth with a touch of cheekiness thrown in! My big passion in life is seeing the world and I'm also very much into my music and movies. I also
love theme parks and adrenalin fueled activities...still waiting to one day go to Disneyland...the big kid in me has to come out! I appreciate being here in this world and I like to live my life without regrets.


Name:Nicholl (Nicholl Eruthiaraj)
Age:22
D.O.B:20th November 1984
Height:5'6"
Weight:65kg
Eye colour:Dark brown
Hair colour:Black
Hair length:Short
Hometown:Bukit Mertajam

Occupation:Final year food science student @ UCSI
Hobbies:SINGING! FUTSAL! Watching football, Liverpool! eating
Personality:Sarcastic, thoughtful, caring, extremely neat, fussy, not on time

MORE ABOUT NICHOLL:
Ever dare to put BM down and you'll get it from me! I have one younger sister (love her to bits) who is currently doing lower six in HSBM. I, on the other hand, am a final year food science student at UCSI. My dad is a foreman at MSM(sugar factory) and my mom works as a chef at a little caf¨¦ in BM. I admit that I am a mommy's boy and I am quite a family person.
My hobbies are simple. I absolutely love singing and I always try to sing whenever and wherever I can to try to improve myself. This includes the shower of
course hahaha. I prefer singing rock because I think it's my forte but I am open to other genres of music as long as I think it's nice. My current role model would definitely be the great Lukas Rossi. He is ¡®the man' if you get what I mean ahah. I am currently attached to a group named the Fourtones (we are not a boy band mind you!). Our album will be out later next year and you'll be seeing and hearing more of us then.(at least I hope that would be the case). So do keep an eye out for us! Other than singing, I love playing futsal. I try to play as often as I can. Hey! I have a mean left foot so don't mess with me! I started playing football thanks to my dad. He used to play football himself and boy was he good.And of course, which straight guy wouldn't love watching a good soccer game? VIVA LA REDS! Liverpool is the only reds around! Ahaha. My other hobbies would probably be eating. I love eating and I have a thing for food. My nickname for myself is D'glut. Go figure where that originated from. That's one of the main reasons as to why I am studying food science. I also like to hang out with my friends. Get a ¡®yumcha' session midweek or so just to chill and catch up. Occationally I'll meet up with some ¡®hot ladies' for a drink or two or for a dance session out in kl. Oh and I'm always gamed for a good concert or rave.
??My personality? Well, one thing's for sure, I am a very neat person. Everything must be neat and tidy. My room is never messy. And I get really frustrated with my housemates for they never clean up the house! (How irresponsible and inconsiderate of them!) That aside, I'm sarcastic, but you should meet charles haha. he'll blow your mind with his own brand of sarcasm. My bad traits would probably be not being on time. Well, you cant blame me, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do (which is to look good, duh!) and being indecisive. At times you can call me impatient. Some things a person just cant tolerate! (We have limits you know) But I'm pretty sure I am a thoughtful and caring person. I've been told that I'm a great friend( at times ). So there you go, another good trait of mine. I can be shy at times, especially when it comes to meeting new people. But after the show, things have changed and I kinda opened up a little. I might still get a little shy around the ladies but other than that I think I'm good. I like experiencing new thing. It is always fun to try out something new for you'll never know what new interest you may find (or rather, who you might meet ). Like how I never thought I'd ever end up on a show like this and look how far I've come.
Okay, down to the nitty details. My absolute favorite cuisines would be steak, pizza, yam rice and kuay teow basah (come to BM and I'll prove my point!). My favorite drinks would be vanilla coke, milk shake and teh ais. I don't have a favorite colour.
My most embarrassing moment would be when I forgot my lyrics at the Malaysian Idol auditions. I swear I could remember the lyrics before I went up there! But I'm glad I made top 75. Some people might remember me for being the guy that made a girl cry her eyes out but hey, its all in good experience! My happiest moment would be when I scored a superb (hehe I DO have bragging rights! Just ask anyone that was there that day!) goal from midfield when I was in high school. We were having an inter-school match and boy was that ever my best goal yet! Sadly I don't get to play on a proper field anymore though I doubt I'd still have my stamina. My saddest moment would definitely be when I got ditched. I couldn't accept it than but I'm well over it now. Best thing is, we're still friends!

**Diz is certain contestant.nak show yang lain byk sgt.so i pilih yg mana peserta yg betul2 menyerlah n kire top 4 la except nicholl who is in top 6.contestant yg paling i minat is hafiz (^_^).he is so kind person and always do the best in their task.i like him so much hi..hi..he's so cute[especially when he's smile] n always think about other people means that he not a selfish person.i think he is what women want...but we dont no lagi.just wait n watch it on 8tv,10.30 p.m every thursday.wah!!promote...
last but not least...diz is video from hannah t from her new single in album "crossing bridges",fly on your wall wif 13 pre-selected top contender...ENJOY






0 komeng:

Related Posts with Thumbnails